Year 1997. Equipped with the XRC controller.
This rigid 45 kg payload high-speed robot is ideal for a wide variety of applications including handling, dispensing, material removal and press brake.
With a load capacity of 45kg the Motoman SK45 has six axis of motion that can be used for a variety of arc welding and handling applications. The Motoman SK45 has a durable cycloidal wrist design that is fully functional with a MRC.
MRC controller specifications:
- (5) 32-bit RISC and (3) 16-bit CISC microprocessors
- Up to 21 digital, AC servo motors, including two robots, can be controlled from a single MRC controller
- Ergonomical, friendly programming pendant with 12-line / 40-character LCD display, and 7 application-specific overlays
- Inform II programming language
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Maximum Load of Robot: 45Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 1787 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,15 mm.
- Controller: .
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 150º/seg
- Axis 2: 120º/seg
- Axis 3: 155º/seg
- Axis 4: 240º/seg
- Axis 5: 240º/seg
- Axis 6: 340º/seg
- Machine tending
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.