SIA50D is a robot with excellent dexterity that allows reorientation of the elbows without obstructing the position of the hands or causing interference due to short shaft lengths that facilitate movement flexibility. Its Bestin class wrist supported on 7-axis actuators offer ample freedom of movement, which facilitates the development of work in confined spaces.
Characteristics of the DX100 controller
Yaskawa's compact DX100 controller with advanced structure and process control, offering greater freedom to the user even in the concept of an automated cell:
• Multirobot control system with up to 8 robots / 72 coordinated movement axes.
• Robust PC architecture, which provides system-level control for robotic work cells.
• Connections on the back of the control cabinet to optimize the interior space
• Built-in ladder logic processing; 4,096 I / O addresses
• Variety of fieldbus network connections
• High speed server connection
• I / F panels (10) show HMI on the pendant
• Advanced Robot Motion Control (ARM) for greater productivity and minimal learning time
• Energy saving up to 25%
• Repair time (MTTR)
• Easy maintenance with function to verify the status of the reducer, hardware diagnostic life function, improved problem resolution and alarm recovery
• Compact flash slot and USB port facilitate memory backups
• Small and lightweight Windows® CE programming pendant has a color touch screen with multi-window display capability.