KUKA KR 500
KUKA KR 500
Heaviest payload version of the KR360-KR500 class. Identical in geometry to the KR 360, yet with a more powerful hand which can make this robot handle up to 500 kg.
The KR 500 is a heavy duty payload industrial robot. The KR 500 is a six axis industrial robot for installation on the floor or on the ceiling. It is suitable for all point-to-point and continuous-path controlled tasks.
Equipped with the powerful KR C2 controller under WinXP platform, 5.2.9 software version. The KR C2 robot controller makes programming easier with its Microsoft Windows interface. It is expandable, can be integrated into networks via a bus, and contains ready-made software packages.
KR C2 features
- Open, network-capable PC technology
- 2 free slots for external axes
- DeviceNet and Ethernet slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS, PROFIBUS, DeviceNet) provided as standard
- Motion profile function for optimal interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity
- Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for data backup
- Facilities such as remote diagnosis via the Internet
- Simple operation and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows user interface
- Compact control cabinet
- Ergonomic KUKA Control Panel (KCP)
- Maximum Load of Robot: 500/420/340 Kg
- Maximum Reach: 2826/3076/3326 mm
- Repeatability: 0.3 mm
- Controller: KRC2
Robot motion speed
- Axis 1: 69º/s
- Axis 2: 69º/s
- Axis 3: 69º/s
- Axis 4: 77º/s
- Axis 5: 76º/s
- Axis 6: 120º/s
Range of motion software-limited
- Axis 1: ±185º
- Axis 2: +110º to -40º
- Axis 3: +60º to -184º
- Axis 4: ±350º
- Axis 5: ±118º
- Axis 6: ±350º
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.