Years 2005-2007. Very few working hours. Shelf version of the S-430iR. Shelf-mounted robots can be integrated into a machine in the role of a "top loader" and can thus carry out loading and unloading as well as complex finishing of the parts produced in the machine – all in a single operation.
- Maximum reach (3093 mm) of this class robot.
- Wrist unit water/dust proof is improved. IP67 equivalent.
- Maximum payload at wrist is increased to 130 kg
- Additional payload 550kg on J2 base and 20kg on J3 arm.
- J1 axis speed is increased
- Easy replacement for wrist motors and cables.
- Air, Signal & Profibus cables inside the mechanical unit.
- New R-J3 controller gives increased speed and smooth motion without vibration.
- R-J3 controller follows the same operation and uses the same teach pendant as R-J2 controller. The control unit can be combined with the mechanical unit as before.
- Quick and easy maintenance for R-J3 controller.
- Maximum Load of Robot: 165Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 2643 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,3 mm.
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 105º/s
- Axis 2: 90º/s
- Axis 3: 105º/s
- Axis 4: 130º/s
- Axis 5: 130º/s
- Axis 6: 210º/s