Fanuc P-200E paint
Fanuc P-200E paint
Year 2002. Very few working hours. Equipped with the modern RJ3iB controller.
This FANUC paint robot P-200i is suitable for a wide range of painting and coating applications. They offer highest flexibility and precision to paint all sorts of materials such as plastics, metal, wood ...
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
ALUMINIUM LIGHT WEIGHT ARM FOR PAINTING
• Aluminium construction
- Requires less power for operation, hence reduced power consumption costs
- Enhanced security: no risk of ignition source in case of collision
- Easy cleaning
- Smooth exterior surface to minimise contamination
HOLLOW WRIST FOR PAINTING
- Patented hollow wrist
- Inner diameter of 60 mm from J4 to J6 arm
- Gives maximum flexibility to user for dressout package design
- Reduces risk of damage to the hoses
- Most cost efficient for dressout package
- Limited risk of contamination to the part from debris falling from exposed paint hoses
- Allows tight movements without risk of snagging paint hoses
- Production proven wrist design - third generation!
COMMON DESIGN DIRECTION AND COMPONENTS
- EX proven mechanical unit is achieved by purging not only the 2 areas where the motors are installed but also the whole cavity of the robot - standard FANUC motors can be used
- As reliable and dynamic as all other FANUC robots
- Standard gears, motors and reducers as used in all FANUC robots with direct motor coupling, hence same recognised reliability
- Proven FANUC robot controller
- Same program structure as „yellow“ robots
- Ease of programming
DEDICATED AND POWERFUL APPLICATION SOFTWARE = PaintTool?PaintTool offers advanced process functions:
- Process orientated operating
- Saving time for setting of process parameter setting
- Process specific terminology
- Atomising and fan air calibrated units
- 40 Presets by Color
- “Hot Edit:” editing of paint parameters and motion points during production
- Easy set-up of line tracking programs
EXTERNAL CABLE MOUNTING
Colour and air hose cables are fixed externally to the J3 and J2 arm.
- No restriction in the work envelope
- Greater security thanks to cable fixing
- Hoses are kept away from the wrist, which keeps the work piece clean
FLOOR, CEILING MOUNT
- Robot can be mounted on the floor and on the ceiling without any restrictions.
- Ceiling mounted robots provide easier access to machine being serviced and part load/unload area.
Robot is entirely ATEX certified (explosion proof).
- Category 2
- Group IIG (previously zone 1)
- Maximum Load of Robot: 15Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 2800 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,5 mm.
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 96º/seg
- Axis 2: 119º/seg
- Axis 3: 150º/seg
- Axis 4: 353º/seg
- Axis 5: 429º/seg
- Axis 6: 364º/seg